Me+You=Love: A Nice Day :)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Nice Day :)


It's the second day of 2012 :)
but my life looks no different
just..........
My class monitor had created a FB group
named [4 Einstein 2012 version]
PS: 4 Einstein is the name of my class

All of the group members are my classmates
We made friends and chat in the group
[some of them were guessing riddles *including me]
and the most funnest thing was...
We were trying to spam each other's notifications
quite fun :D
One of my classmate called them:
Presents and New Year ang paos


Another thing is
TONIGHT
I had attended my FIRST physic tuition class in my life
I like my physic tuition teacher very much
She's very humorous
physic's chapter one is a bit same as maths
so I'm quite interested :)
That's a GREAT news for me :P

Now
the time is 12:19 A.M.
It's time for me to sleep
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment